Bidclerk rip off
I have subscribed with bidclerk for last 12 months, at the beginning, I was told my contract was month to month basis, last month they renew my contract with out me knowing and started to charge me more for one service that is worthless, had this service hoping I could get some work, but their contacts never answer phones or emails,it is only good for others to contact you to sell you merchandise you do not need. Bottom line Bidclerk is a rip off do not let them get you.Paid a whole year and never got any work from their site.And be overcareful they are going to sign you up without you know into a year contract, and if try to get off they are going to charge for that.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas. They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed..."
- "This is regarding Order #106-5418742-6535460, a Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard I purchased from amazon.com, the store Outlet Digital. In short, Logitech will not honor the three-year warranty of this..."
- "This is going on all night long. ..."
- "We ordered a baby change table 5 months ago!!! It cost $1600 and is supposed to be hand made quality?!? Finally arrives... After 5 MONTHS... And is badly damaged all..."
- "I manufacture charge air coolers in China and had six samples sent to Orlando by Fed Ex. I put them on pallets and forwarded them on to a customer. The..."
- "I got my step mom's old phone which had the same number as her new phone, I bought minutes for the phone not knowing it was linked with my step..."
- "We purchased our Stringray boat new with a Mercruiser engine. The first week we had it the engine took on water, almost filling the compartment and swamping the engine..."