Bidclerk rip off
I have subscribed with bidclerk for last 12 months, at the beginning, I was told my contract was month to month basis, last month they renew my contract with out me knowing and started to charge me more for one service that is worthless, had this service hoping I could get some work, but their contacts never answer phones or emails,it is only good for others to contact you to sell you merchandise you do not need. Bottom line Bidclerk is a rip off do not let them get you.Paid a whole year and never got any work from their site.And be overcareful they are going to sign you up without you know into a year contract, and if try to get off they are going to charge for that.review #266224
You may also like
- "He refused to refund a deposit left by a woman who passed away 3 days after leaving it. He was extremely rude and condescending to her husband. Told him that..."
- "I am a disabled man right arm in addition to suffering a serious brain injury following a motorbike accident. Richard Smith from R.S. Property Services Wolverhampton provided a price to complete..."
- "Our initial post must have ran-out-- even though I provided an update to Pissed.com. Deckmasters returned to the job (a few days, one hour here and one..."
- "Delightful Delivery?! More like Deceptive Delivery! These guys jack up the prices on their menu items, while making it appear like they are the restaurants' actual prices. There are no disclaimers..."
- "I got a large docker spinner for Christmas. On the second trip the airline handlers ripped off on wheel. I am still looking for eplacement parts. The..."
- "13867 sausalito rd in san leandro, ca is a rental house. when the rain started house smelled like litter box. Owner Maria Leal refues to clean up house. Her daughter..."
- "Between August 2, 2007 and January 27, 2013 we were never late on our mortgage despite a rate of 8.25 % and it being 53% of the combined income..."
- "This review will be a little lengthy because I want potential customers to really understand how bad this company is regarding standing behind their products. I purchased a patio..."
- "Have had this sofa for five years. After three years the bonded leather started to crack. I called gray's furniture in Gulfport MS where I bought it. He came out..."