Bidclerk rip off
I have subscribed with bidclerk for last 12 months, at the beginning, I was told my contract was month to month basis, last month they renew my contract with out me knowing and started to charge me more for one service that is worthless, had this service hoping I could get some work, but their contacts never answer phones or emails,it is only good for others to contact you to sell you merchandise you do not need. Bottom line Bidclerk is a rip off do not let them get you.Paid a whole year and never got any work from their site.And be overcareful they are going to sign you up without you know into a year contract, and if try to get off they are going to charge for that.ef4eeb2 review #266224
You may also like
- "I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas. They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "LAWSUIT AND SWORN TESTIMONY REVEAL LENNAR CONSPIRACY ORCHESTRATED BY CEO MILLER--Lennar is a company that will stop at nothing to make money. The management has a "win at all..."
- "I do RadiumOne Earned Gold free offers daily on Tagged.com Pets game. Really we need to blame Tagged for allowing RadiumOne to degrade the quality of customer experience on their..."
- "In the midst of a long drawn out emailing dispute with this site because the items I ordered were so poorly made I still in disbelief. They refuse to..."
- "I ordered 16 bone in hot wings ,1st time around I got boneless breaded wing , then called the store they sent out bone in which taste like cold Chinese..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."
- "Chelbi Harris is a major *** ARTIST. She lied on a rental lease agreement stating that she was employed at Screen Actor's Guild, 5757 Wilshire Blvd, LA CA 90036. The..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com!What a nightmare to work with.We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."